Leaders should wear their ceremonial attire for Communion, Baptism, Ordination and Consecration, Leadership Sunday and other designated events as instructed. For Parent/Child Dedication, only the assigned staff is required to wear ceremonial attire.
· Males – Church Attire
· Females – Church Attire
Junior and Senior Deacons
· Males – Black suits, white shirts, black ties (no bow ties), black socks and shoes
· Females – Black skirt suits, white blouse, shirt, or shell, black shoes (no open toe or boots), and flesh tone hosiery
Ministers and Associate Pastors
· Males – Black suits, clerical shirts and collars, black socks and shoes
· Females – Black skirt suits, clerical shirts and collars, black shoes (no open toe or boots), and flesh tone hosiery
On Leadership Sunday, Leaders should wear ceremonial attire (see Ceremonial Attire section) and the following designated sash colors according to their leadership level.
· Associate Pastors – Blue Sash
· Ministers – Orange Sash
· Senior Deacons – Yellow Sash
· Junior Deacons – White Sash
· On-trial – No Sash