“But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. 37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.” – Matthew 9:36-38
To come together and empower the Church to do greater than what we can do on our own.
• To get more people Saved
• To get more people Discipled
• To get more people Reaching Others for Jesus Christ.
To have every individual at Harvest Life Church become Reach Leaders for Jesus Christ.
We see an army of thousands of bold soldiers for Christ equipped and empowered to reach millions for the Kingdom of God. Our Lord Jesus, in Matthew 9, requested through His prayer that the Lord of the harvest would send forth laborers into His harvest. We believe that we are, at least in part, an answer to His prayer.
With that said, in our vision and assignment:
• We see thousands receiving salvation through the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and being nurtured and spiritually growing through pastoral care and the guidance of the Local Church ministry.
• We see thousands of trained and equipped believers empowered to reach thousands of un-churched seekers of Christ – inviting them to the Local Church.
• We see a Local Church that is strong, vibrant and healthy providing a spiritual infrastructure for growth through evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, worship and in ministry.
• We see a Local Church that is dedicated to disciple thousands of Christians with systematic programs to train, encourage, correct, counsel and nurture believers at all levels.
• We see a Local Church that sets the standard for excellence in every aspect of ministry with the signature of love, care, customer service and maintenance of facilities.
• We see a Local Church that has awesome worship and leads others to worship through dynamic services with excellence in music ministry and ministry arts.
• We see a Local Church dedicated to build strong Christian families and individuals, empowering them to incorporate the Word of God and Christian Principles into their daily life and standard of living.
• We see a Local Church that is dedicated to training, educating and equipping youth and the next generations with Christian principles, Godly stability, and spiritual legacy to carry on the work of Christ.
• We see a Local Church that is committed to developing Life Groups through inspiration, engagement and empowerment fostering wholesome church-based relationships as they live, give and serve together in ministry.
• We see a Local Church that perpetually extends itself through outreach in its community through prison ministry, homeless and homeless prevention, food bank service and the like.
• We see a Local Church with a global mission and world outreach for third world countries, world crisis, disaster relief and ministry development when and where it’s needed.
• We see a Local Church that will take on the task to construct buildings, purchase property, develop real estate, etc. for the purpose of further establishing the “greater” work of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God.
• We see a Local Church that consistently lifts up and champions the Local Church as God’s primary institution for the transformation of the soul of mankind.
• We see a Local church that reaches millions weekly with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through media communications including television, radio, internet and websites and social media.
• We see a ministry that supports and develops other Local Churches and Pastors; providing training, counsel and direction in their assignment.
• We see a Local Church that labors to ensure that strong Local Churches are physically accessible throughout the world believing that it is these entities that transform the atmosphere in communities, cities and regions.
• We see a Local Church dedicated solely to push God’s agenda and promulgate and promote the ways and principles of our Lord Jesus Christ.