During this thanksgiving season we are taking time to reflect on the goodness, blessings and favor of the Lord! To show our appreciation for God and all that He has done, we are going to air a special “Why I Am Thankful” segment during our Thanksgiving Week. Help us fill this video presentation with testimonies of praise, thanksgiving and gratefulness by sharing a brief video of “why I am thankful”.
Please follow the instructions below on how to record and submit your video (30 seconds maximum) to let us know why you are thankful. Please submit your video by Tuesday, November 17th.
Step 1: Record Your Video – “Why I Am Thankful”
We’re excited for you to share why you are thankful! You may use a cellphone, laptop or any other recording device to record your video. All videos will be considered for our Thanksgiving Week services and events and should not exceed 30 seconds. Thanks in advance!
• Ensure your video does not exceed 30 seconds.
• You may include other people in your video.
• Please note that all videos may not be used.
• Make sure your video does not cut off the top of your head.
• Wipe off your camera lens – so the video is clear.
• If using a cell phone, record your video in a landscape orientation (see image below)
Step 2: Submit Your Video
Record yourself and use the button below to submit your video via pCloud transfer. Send videos to the email address email@example.com on the pCloud Transfer page.