If you are seeking a new game to play with your family, then you will want to check out this fun game with the silly and ridiculous title: Taco, Cat, Goat, Cheese, Pizza! This fast-paced card game is a test of your eye, hand and brain coordination. Be the first to get rid of all your cards to win. This simple but hilarious game will keep you and your family entertained and laughing!
A pack of cards – Taco, Cat, Goat, Cheese, Pizza
3 to 8 players
1. The dealer will evenly distribute all the cards out to each of the players
2. Keep all cards faced down (no peeking)
3. The person to the dealer’s left puts a card into the center, face-up, saying “Taco”. The player on his left then puts his/her card face-up on top of player 1’s card, while saying “Cat”. Play continues in this way (going “Taco”, “Cat”, “Goat”, “Cheese”, “Pizza”) until the following happens:
The card just laid matches the card spoken by the player (e.g., they put down ‘Pizza’ while saying, “Pizza!”).
4. At this point, all the players must SLAP their hands-on top of the pile of cards in the center, and the last player to do so takes the entire pile, and puts them on the bottom of the pile in his/her hand. He/She then starts off the next round saying, “Taco”, the next player, “Cat”, next “Goat,” etc.
5. But watch out for those special cards! There are three different “special” cards. The special cards require the player to act something out while still attempting to be the first to slap the deck.
The special cards are Gorilla, where you beat your chest three times; Groundhog, where you slap both hands on the table at the same time; and Narwhale, where you but your hands together over your head like a horn. After you have completed the special task, you must then be the first person to slap the stack of cards.