We’re Celebrating The Gift Of A Father’s Love
The love of a father is a special gift. It plays a vital role in our families, churches and communities and deserves to be celebrated. Join us on Sunday, June 20th for dynamic Father’s Day Services – with powerful tributes, dynamic worship services and more as we honor and celebrate fathers for all they do! We will also honor fathers with a Father’s Day Photo Gallery!
Sunday Worship and Father’s Day – Sunday, June 20th
8:00 am | World Sunday School
Sunday School is the best school in the world! We’re streaming class LIVE to empower and help you grow in your understanding of God’s Word through our dynamic lessons! This week’s lesson is, “Jacob Marries Leah and Rachel”.
9:00 am and 11:30 am | Sunday Worship Online
Join us on Sunday, June 20th at 9:00 am and 11:30 am for powerful online worship services and a special Father’s Day Celebration!
6:00 pm | Rebroadcast of Sunday Worship Service
Are you ready for more praise, more worship and a life-changing Word? Join us on Facebook and YouTube for the LIVE rebroadcast of our Sunday Worship service at 6:00 pm! Don’t miss this dynamic encore worship service as we join online to experience God in a powerful way!
Share Your Testimony!
Step 1: Record Your Video for our Father’s Day Services
We’re excited for you to share your testimony! You may use a cellphone, laptop or any other recording device to record your video. All videos will be considered for the Father’s Day presentation and should not exceed 30 seconds. Thanks in advance!
Help us celebrate Father’s Day by sharing how your father has blessed your life. Share your testimony in a brief video. Below are examples of things you may share.
• How your father (or a father figure) has blessed your life
• How our spiritual father, Bishop Dukes, has blessed your life
• Ensure your video does not exceed 30 seconds.
• You may include other people in your video.
• Please note that all videos may not be used.
• Deadline to submit videos is Wednesday, June 16th.
• Make sure your video does not cut off the top of your head.
• Wipe off your camera lens – so the video is clear.
• If using a cell phone, record your video in a landscape orientation (see image below)
Step 2: Submit Your Video
Record yourself and use the button below to submit your video via pCloud transfer. Send videos to the email address email@example.com on the pCloud Transfer page.
Father’s Day Online Photo Gallery
We’re celebrating all fathers on Father’s Day with a special online photo gallery! If you would like a picture of your father or a picture submitted on behalf of your children to be displayed in our photo gallery please email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, June 16th. Ensure your email contains the following:
• Subject Line: Father’s Day
• Attachment: Please do not attach more than 1 picture per father. No photo collages.
• Body of Email: Include your father’s first and last name and your first and last name