Show your thankfulness by donating food items – you’ll help us make Thanksgiving possible for families who are in need!
Donation Dates: Sunday, November 1st – Wednesday, November 18th
Donation Drop-Off Location:
Harvest Life Changers Church
14401 Telegraph Road
Woodbridge, VA 22192
What To Donate
NOTE: Team designations are for Harvest members only – if you are not a Harvest member and want to help us bless families this Thanksgiving, you may donate any of the items on the list!
Team A: (Last Name beginning with letters A-F)
4 boxes of Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix (chicken or turkey)
4 medium-size cans of Green Giant, Del Monte or Libby’s green beans – 28oz
1 gallon of juice (Non-refrigerated/no glass)
Team B: (Last Name beginning with letters G-L)
2 boxes of cake mix (Duncan Hines, Pillsbury or Betty Crocker)
2 cans of frosting (Duncan Hines, Pillsbury or Betty Crocker)
1 gallon of juice (Non refrigerated/no glass)
2 cans of Campbell’s turkey gravy
Team C: (Last Name beginning with letters M-R)
4 boxes of Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese
1 large (family-size) bag of cookies per family/household
6 boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix.
1 can of Campbell’s or Heinz turkey gravy
Team D: (Last Name beginning with letters S-T)
4 medium-size cans of Bruce’s Candied Yams – 28oz
4 medium-size cans of Green Giant, Del Monte or Libby’s whole kernel corn – 28oz
Team E: (Last Name beginning with letters U-Z)
4 regular-size cans of Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce
4 medium-size cans of Glory Collard Greens – 28oz
1 large (family-size) bag/box of cookies per family/household
- You do not have to be a member to request a basket.
- You must have 3 or more individuals in your household to request a basket.
- One request per household.
- The requester must be the one present to pick up the basket (ID is required).
- The deadline to request a basket is Sunday, November 15th.
- The requester must submit the Request Form in person.
- The Request Form and Donation Information sheets are available at the Thanksgiving Food Drive table in the foyer.
- Donations are due by Wednesday, November 18th.