LIFE GROUP REACH COMPETITION
We are fired up for the Churches United Convention taking place on Tuesday, July 23rd – Friday, July 26th! During this powerful convention God is going to do a mighty work – save souls, empower us for greater Kingdom impact, usher in deliverance, healing and breakthrough and more! As the headquarters church, we are excited about what God has in store for the convention and have made it our Kingdom mission to not only be in the place but to take our reach to the next level by helping to fill God’s house for each session and service of this powerful event with exciting Life Group Reach Competitions!
Our Youth Ministry (age 3 – grade 12), Young Adults (ages 18-39), Elevate Adults (ages 40-54) and Young at Heart Seniors (age 55+) are all being charged to be in attendance for the convention and to make a Kingdom impact through their reach. We want to see which Life Group will have the greatest attendance and guest to attend the Churches United Convention as a result of their invitations (from Wednesday, July 10th to Friday, July 26th)! Be sure to check out the information below to learn how the competition works and how you can get involved with your Life Group!
HOW THE COMPETITIONS WORK
COMPETITION #1: LIFE GROUP ATTENDANCE
Represent Your Life Group by Confirming Your Attendance
• We want you to represent what Life Group you are a part of by letting us know you attended the Churches United Convention.
• The Life Group with the highest attendance percentage (based off the total members in their Life Group within the church) will win the competition.
How To Confirm Your Attendance
• During the Convention through Sunday, July 29th, go to the website, harvestlife.org; scroll down to Quick Links and click on Life Group Registration Confirmation Form, select your Life Group and let us know you that you attended the Churches United Convention.
COMPETITION #2: LIFE GROUP INVITATION
Invite your Guests to the Churches United Convention Sessions and Services
• Invite your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. to attend a service at Harvest Life.
• Invite your guests to the Churches United Convention Day Sessions and Evening Services (July 23rd – July 26th).
• Get their first and last name and their email address.
Log In Their Information
• Go to the website, harvestlife.org; scroll down to Quick Links and click on Life Group Reach Invitation Form
• Complete the Life Group Reach Invitation Form.
• DO NOT submit the form if the person you invited did not attend a service or session.
• The competition will run from Wednesday, July 10th to Friday, July 26th (the last day of the Churches United Convention).
• In order to be counted the person must attend a session and/or service at the Churches United Convention (July 23rd – July 26th).
• You will have until Sunday, July 29th to submit your names.
• We will recognize each Life Group for their efforts.
• The Life Group that has the most attendees will be the winners.
• We will also recognize the individual who has the most people attend during this timeframe.
• The winners will be announced on Sunday, August 4th.
GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR LIFE GROUP
Make a Kingdom impact and get fired up for the reach by connecting with your Life Group for these exciting reach events!
LIFE GROUP REACH COMPETITION STRATEGY MEETING
Saturday, June 29th at 7:00 pm
Calling all Youth, Young Adults, Elevate Adults and Young at Heart Seniors! Join us for this exciting meeting as our Life Groups come together to plan, coordinate and develop a winning reach strategy and to also prepare their dynamic presentation for our Life Group Reach Rally taking place on Wednesday, July 10th at 7:00 pm!
LIFE GROUP REACH RALLY
Wednesday, July 10th at 7:00 pm
Get ready! Don’t miss our Life Group Reach Rally as we come together for a night of empowerment and excitement as we get fired up to reach! Our Youth, Young Adults, Elevate Adults and Young at Heart Seniors will each have an opportunity to share about their reach strategies and the impact they are making for the Kingdom! Represent your Life Group and make sure you’re in the house for this awesome event!