Congratulations on your recent or upcoming graduation!!! You are among the Class of 2021/2022 – Blessed to Make an Impact! We are so proud of all our high school, trade/technical school and college graduates! A special ceremony in honor and recognition of this tremendous accomplishment will be held on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 immediately following Word Wednesday Service.
GRADUATE PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
Congratulations graduates – we are excited to celebrate you! Please see the information below to help you prepare for this event. Please note that the deadline to sign up as a participant in the graduation ceremony is Sunday, June 19th.
WHO IS THIS CEREMONY FOR?
- Graduate Participant Criteria: This celebration is for high school, trade/technical school and college graduates (Associates, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate) who have graduated between July 2021 – June 2022. Graduate must be present in order to participate in the event.
- Harvest Life Church Member: Participating graduates must be members of Harvest Life Church.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE CERMONY
You will line up in the foyer with staff assistants and as your name is called, you will march down the center aisle to the front of the church and be seated in the first two rows of the center section. Ushers will guide and assist graduates. Your submitted photo will be displayed on the screens as you march down the aisle.
Our designated speaker will provide a special Charge to the Graduates and our Senior Pastors will say a special Prayer of Blessings for all the graduates and ask for God’s protection, favor and blessing on their lives.
After the prayer, our photographer will take a group photo of all the graduates. Your family and friends are also welcomed to take their own photos during the ceremony as well as after the service.
For the actual ceremony, which will take place immediately following altar call, you will report to the designated changing room to put on your graduation cap and gown for the march.
There will be a mandatory ceremony walk-through rehearsal in the sanctuary on Tuesday, June 21st at 7:00 pm. Please bring your cap and gown with you to the rehearsal. You will be able to secure them at the church overnight for the ceremony.
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO
Please submit a graduation photo to email@example.com by Sunday, June 19th. All graduate photos will be displayed on screen in the sanctuary during the ceremony. Follow the instructions below when submitting your photo:
• Head shot in your graduation or professional attire.
• Photo should include graduate only. Photo collages or “proofs” with watermarked images will not be used.
• No photo collages, words, names, borders, etc. on the photo
• Submit a .jpeg or .png file only.
Ensure your email contains the following:
• Subject Line: Graduation Photo for (Graduate’s First and Last Name)
• Attachment: Please do not attach more than 1 picture
• Body of Email: Provide the name of the school the student is graduating from
• Participation: All high school and college graduates for the current school year may submit a photo for the gallery.