At Harvest Life, we take great joy in celebrating the academic accomplishments of our members! Although many of our 2020 graduates were unable to participate in their graduation ceremonies as result of early school closings from COVID-19, we’re going to celebrate the class of 2020 in grand style at our Harvest Life Drive-By Graduation Celebration!
We invite you to join us for this exciting occasion as we honor the momentous achievement of our high school and college graduates in the parking lot of our new worship center (see address below).
To ensure the safety of our graduates and those coming out to celebrate we will uphold social distancing guidelines as we drive by in our vehicles with cheers of joy and smiling faces. Congratulations Class of 2020! We can’t wait to celebrate you and the great things God has in store for your future!
Harvest Life Church (new building parking lot)
15505 Neabsco Mills Road
Woodbridge, VA 22191
DRIVERS AND CEREMONY ATTENDEES INFORMATION
We are excited about you joining us for this awesome drive-by celebration of our 2020 graduates! Upon your arrival, our Parking Lot staff will be in place to guide drivers as they enter the parking lot into the flow of vehicles driving-by to celebrate our graduates.
For safety precautions, all ceremony attendees must remain in their vehicles. Attendees are welcomed to honk, beep, yell, clap, cheer and wave as you drive by and celebrate our graduates for this special ceremony. Following the drive-by, our Parking Lot staff will be in place to guide the flow of vehicles to safely exit the parking lot.
HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE/TRADE SCHOOL GRADUATES INFORMATION
Class of 2020, we are excited to celebrate you! Please see the information below to help you prepare for this event. Please note that the deadline to sign up as a participant in the graduate ceremony was Wednesday, June 24th.
• Graduate Participant Criteria: This celebration is for 2020 high school, trade/technical school and college graduates (Associates, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate). Graduate must be present in order to participate in the event.
• Arrival Time: Arrive by 9:00 am at the new site of Harvest Life Church (15505 Neabsco Mills Road, Woodbridge, VA 22191).
• Parking: There will be designated parking for graduates and the family members who will be at the table with the graduate. Upon arrival, our Parking Lot staff will guide you to this designated parking area.
• Graduate Tables: A 6 ft table, a balloon and a poster board with the graduate’s first and last name and school will be provided for each graduate. Graduates are permitted to bring additional balloons and/or poster boards to decorate their table.
• Family Members at Your Table: Family members are permitted to be at the table with the graduate throughout the drive-by celebration.
• Safety: For safety precautions, all graduates and family members must remain at or near their assigned table. All tables will be spaced out to ensure we are all practicing social distancing. Please remember to wear your mask.
GRADUATE PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FORM
So that we can best plan for this event, we ask that all graduates fill out the form below to confirm your participation in this event by Wednesday, June 24th.
GRADUATE PHOTO GALLERY
We’re celebrating our graduates with a special online photo gallery! Please submit a graduation photo to email@example.com by Wednesday, June 24th. Ensure your email contains the following:
• Subject Line: Graduation Photo for (Graduate’s First and Last Name)
• Attachment: Please do not attach more than 1 picture (no photo collages)
• Body of Email: Provide the name of the school the student is graduating from
AFTER THE CEREMONY
Share the joy! Post your celebration pictures on your social media pages using the the hashtags #HarvestLife and #HLCGraduateRecognition
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What time is the Drive-by Graduation Celebration?
A: The Drive-By Graduation Celebration will take place from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday, June 27th. Attendees may drive by to celebrate the graduates at any time during this timeframe.
Q: Where will the Drive-By Graduation Celebration be held?
A: The event will take place in the parking lot of our new worship center located at 15505 Neabsco Mills Road (across from Northern Virginia Community College). Upon your arrival, our Parking Lot Staff will guide you into the flow of vehicles to be a part of the drive-by.
Q: Will the graduation ceremony take place if it rains or there is inclement weather?
A: The event will still take place if it rains or if there is inclement weather.
Q: Can I get out of my car to congratulate the graduates?
A: Out of caution and safety for the graduates and all attendees, we will observe social distancing guidelines during this event. All attendees must remain in their vehicles at all times during the celebration. Feel free to cheer, clap, wave, hold signs, etc. from your car to celebrate our graduates as you drive by.
Q: Can I drop off gifts or cards to the graduates during the ceremony?
A: Out of observance of social distancing guidelines, attendees must remain in their cars during the entire ceremony and will not be able to present cards or gifts to the graduates.
Q: Can I take a picture with the graduates during the ceremony?
A: Attendees will need to remain in their vehicles during the entire event. However, photos can be taken from the vehicles as attendees drive by. Be sure to use the hashtags #HarvestLife and #HLCGraduateRecognition as you post pictures to your social media pages.