If you are a 2022 high school, trade/technical school, or college graduate (Associates, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate), we invite you to sign-up today for our upcoming Harvest Life Drive-by Graduation Celebration taking place on Saturday, June 18, 2022 from 10:00 am – 11:00 am outside of our church. We look forward to celebrating this occasion with you – Congratulations Class of 2022! Participating graduates must be members of Harvest Life Church.
GRADUATE PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
Class of 2022, we are excited to celebrate you! Please see the information below to help you prepare for this event. Please note that the deadline to sign up as a participant in the graduate ceremony is Wednesday, June 15th.
GRADUATE PARTICIPANT CRITERIA
- Graduate Participant Criteria: This celebration is for 2021 high school, trade/technical school and college graduates (Associates, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate). Graduate must be present in order to participate in the event.
- Harvest Life Church Member: Participating graduates must be members of Harvest Life Church.
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Event Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Arrival Time: Arrive by 9:00 am at the event location address.
- Event Location: Outside at Harvest Life Church, 14401 Telegraph Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Parking: There will be designated parking for graduates and the family members who will be at the table with the graduate. Upon arrival, our Parking Lot Staff will guide you to this designated parking area.
GRADUATE TABLE INFORMATION
- Graduate Tables: A 6-foot table, a balloon and a poster board with the graduate’s first and last name and school will be provided for each graduate. Graduates are permitted to bring additional balloons and/or poster boards to decorate their tables.
- Family Members at Your Table: Family members are permitted to be at the table with the graduate throughout the drive-by celebration
- In Case of Rain: If it rains the event will take place inside the church.
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO
Please submit a graduation photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, June 15th. All graduate photos will be featured on our Drive-By Graduation Celebration Photo Gallery at harvestlife.org and shared to our Harvest Life Church Facebook page. Follow the instructions below when submitting your photo:
• Head shot in your graduation or professional attire.
• Photo should include graduate only. Photo collages or “proofs” with watermarked images will not be used.
• No photo collages, words, names, borders, etc. on the photo
• Submit a .jpeg or .png file only.
Ensure your email contains the following:
• Subject Line: Graduation Photo for (Graduate’s First and Last Name)
• Attachment: Please do not attach more than 1 picture
• Body of Email: Provide the name of the school the student is graduating from
• Participation: All high school and college graduates for the current school year may submit a photo for the gallery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What time is the Drive-by Graduation Celebration?
A: The Drive-By Graduation Celebration will take place from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on Saturday, June 18th. Attendees may drive by to celebrate the graduates at any time during this timeframe.
Q: Where will the Drive-By Graduation Celebration be held?
A: The event will take place in the parking lot of our church located at 14401 Telegraph Road. Upon your arrival, our Parking Lot Staff will guide you into the flow of vehicles to be a part of the drive-by.
Q: Will the graduation ceremony take place if it rains or there is inclement weather?
A: The event will still take place if it rains or if there is inclement weather.
Q: Can I get out of my car to congratulate the graduates?
A: Out of caution and safety for the graduates and all attendees, we will observe social distancing guidelines during this event. All attendees must remain in their vehicles at all times during the celebration. Feel free to cheer, clap, wave, hold signs, etc. from your car to celebrate our graduates as you drive by.
Q: Can I drop off gifts or cards to the graduates during the ceremony?
A: Out of observance of social distancing guidelines, attendees must remain in their cars during the entire ceremony and will not be able to present cards or gifts to the graduates.
Q: Can I take a picture with the graduates during the ceremony?
A: Attendees will need to remain in their vehicles during the entire event. However, photos can be taken from the vehicles as attendees drive by. Be sure to use the hashtags #HarvestLife and #HLCGraduateRecognition as you post pictures to your social media pages.
Q: Can I still submit my graduation picture if I am unable to attend the ceremony?
A: Yes. Harvest Life wants to recognize and celebrate the academic accomplishments of our members!