To help us stay on track with construction, we host three special Giving Days per year, and our Grand Opening Giving Day is coming up! Click here to give a gift of any amount toward our New Worship Center!
Grand Opening Giving Day
Grand Opening Giving Day is an amazing day of celebration and sacrificial giving that helps us to build our New Worship Center. We’re asking the entire congregation, our ministry partners and friends to come together and help bring God’s Vision to pass!
Grand Opening Giving Day is March 12, 2016, so click here to sow into this God-given program today! Every donation makes a difference – and as you give, God will bless you! Thank you in advance for your generosity!
How Does the Grand Opening Giving Day Work?
- Each member is asked to give $500 or more to help in this campaign. We appreciate gifts of any amount from our ministry partners and friends – thank you for helping us to accomplish this great work!
- You can contribute weekly, monthly or in the increments of your choosing and you can start giving as early as you want to – allowing yourself more time to give. This will make it easier to meet or exceed your goal amount. Inch by inch, it’s a cinch!
On the Grand Opening Giving Day:
At our 8, 9 and 11:30 am worship services, each person who is giving $500 or more will announce their giving amount and we praise God for every gift given! It’s a great day of celebration with family and friends!
After the Grand Opening Giving Day:
- The total amount given is announced to the church.
- Construction continues on our New Worship Center – click here for recent pictures from the construction site.
- We start giving toward the next Giving Day!
Ways To Give
This safe and flexible option is the easiest way to give at Harvest! This method allows you to schedule a recurring or one-time gift charged to either your debit or credit card or deducted directly from your bank account. Here you can easily manage your giving amount and specify where the funds should be applied. Click here to give online.
2. Worship Services
For your convenience, offering envelopes are available throughout the foyer and in the seat pocket of the chairs in the sanctuary. You can place your check or cash or fill out your credit card information on the envelope and put it in the offering basket during any service. You may also submit envelopes to the Finance Drop Boxes located in the foyer or visit the Resource Center to give after service.
4. Giving By Mail
Simply mail your donation in a sealed envelope to Harvest Life Changers Church, 14401 Telegraph Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192. Please note that checks should be made payable to Harvest Life Changers Church.
5. Giving By Phone
For your convenience, you may also call our office at 703-490-4040 to give by phone. You will be asked to provide your credit card information and the amount of your donation. We will ensure that your gift amount is processed securely and your credit card information remains confidential.