Men’s Power Hour – Friday, June 19th
Don’t miss this dynamic session just for men! Join Bishop Dukes online for Men’s Power Hour as he shares life-changing insights and biblical wisdom to empower and build the spiritual strength of the Men of God! Get ready to experience victory and breakthrough at a whole new level as you are equipped to become a powerful spiritual force for the Kingdom of God!
Father’s Day and Sunday Worship – Sunday, June 21st
8:00 am | World Sunday School
Sunday School is the best school in the world! We’re streaming class LIVE to empower and help you grow in your understanding of God’s Word through our dynamic lessons! This Sunday’s lesson is “God Calls Isaiah”.
9:00 am and 11:30 am | Sunday Worship Online
Join us on Sunday, June 21st at 9:00 am and 11:30 am for powerful online worship services and a special Father’s Day Celebration! We will also honor all fathers with a dynamic musical tribute by the Harvest Life Virtual Choir, a special Father’s Day Photo Gallery on our website and more!
Please see the information below to learn how you can submit a photo for the Father’s Day Photo Gallery and participate in the Virtual Choir.
Father’s Day Online Photo Gallery
We’re celebrating all fathers on Father’s Day with a special online photo gallery! If you would like a picture of your father or a picture submitted on behalf of your children to be displayed in our photo gallery please email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, June 14th. Ensure your email contains the following:
• Subject Line: Father’s Day
• Attachment: Please do not attach more than 1 picture per father
• Body of Email: Include your father’s first and last name and your first and last name
Harvest Life Virtual Choir – Be A Part of Our Father’s Day Tribute!
You are invited to be a part of the Harvest Life Virtual Choir for Father’s Day! Don’t miss being a part of this powerful virtual ensemble as voices from Harvest Life, the community and the world unite together in a special tribute to honor and celebrate all fathers!
Please follow the instructions below and submit your video recording no later than Sunday, June 7th. It only takes 3 easy steps!
Step 2: Record Your Video
Check out these how-to videos to ensure we can use your submission! Please note that you will need a pair of headphones or a set of earbuds to complete your recording.
• If using a cell phone, record your video in a landscape shot (see image below)
• Ensure your video setting is on “Full” (not 1:1, 9:16, etc.)
Landscape Cellphone Video Shot
• Make sure your video captures from your mid chest and up
• Start from the beginning of the music track you decide to sing with. Stay engaged on the parts where there is no singing to let us know you’re enjoying the music – smile, bob your head, sway, etc.
• Be excited and energetic throughout the entire video.
• Please submit one video per person
Record Video Using A Cell Phone
Record Video Using A Computer or Web Cam
Step 3: Submit Your Video
After you record yourself singing one of the three parts, use the button below to submit your video via pCloud file transfer. Send videos to email@example.com on the pCloud Transfer page.