- August 22, 2020
- 1:00 pm
- This event will be held online.
God has given our Senior Pastors a great vision for Harvest Life. The construction of our new worship center is going to play a vital role in the next level of ministry God has in store for us. As leaders, we are front line supporters of the building project. On Saturday, August 22nd at 1:00 pm, we are coming to give towards the construction of our new worship center during our Leadership Worship and New Building Giving Day on Zoom.
In support of helping to further the construction of our worship center, all leaders are asked to give the following amounts.
· On-Trial – $750 or more
· Junior Deacon – $800 or more
· Senior Deacon – $850 or more
· Ministers and Ministers-In-Training – $1,000 or more
Leadership Worship and New Building Giving Day: We’re going to join together on Zoom to celebrate, announce our giving amounts and worship the Lord through our giving. All leaders are expected to participate in this event. The event information is as follows:
· Who: All Harvest Life Leaders
· When: Saturday, August 22nd at 1:00 pm
· Where: On Zoom (Meeting ID will be provided to the Harvest Life Leaders)
· How to Join the Meeting:
· Mobile Device: Download the Zoom app from the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iPhone). Open the Zoom app. Click “Join a Meeting”. Enter Meeting ID.
· Computer: Visit www.zoom.us/join. Enter Meeting ID and follow instructions to connect to the meeting.
Giving Totals: Please note that all monies given towards the construction of the new worship center from Monday, March 9th will count towards your overall giving total. To assist you with keeping track of your giving amount, donation totals were sent via email by the Finance Department. Updated totals will be sent on (1) Wednesday, July 29th (2) Wednesday, August 12th and (3) Thursday, August 20th.
How To Give: You can give towards the New Worship Center by using our online giving platforms Givelify and e-Giver, or in person at Harvest Life Church during business hours. Please ensure you select the “New Worship Center” fund to have your giving count towards your overall total. For more information on how to give using Givelify and e-Giver, or for the hours during which you can stop by the church to drop off your donation, please visit our Ways to Give page.