Luke 14:23 – And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
Our goal is to reach 1,000 people for Christ this week!
Invite your family, friends, neighbors and co-worker’s out to church this week and help impact someone’s life for Christ.
Join us on Monday, May 16th through Sunday, May 22nd for “Crazy Reach Week”!
MONDAY, MAY 16th
Make a list of all the people you want to invite to church and reach for Jesus Christ.
• Family Members
• Your Connections
TUESDAY, MAY 17th
Focus on reaching your family and invite them to church.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 18th
7:00 pm | Word Wednesday – Breach Night
Invite someone to Word Wednesday! Join us for a powerful impartation and learn proven breach techniques to reach others for Jesus Christ. We ask that you bring a list of people that you want to reach, we will be praying over the list and praying for holy boldness to reach others for Christ.
Youth Wednesday Night Live – Mentorship
We are excited about our youth growing in their relationship with God! During our Mentorship Night, youth in grades 6-12 will participate in small group mentoring sessions with our Youth Leaders, enjoy great fellowship, grow in their understanding of God’s Word and gain biblical wisdom to apply to their day to day living.
THURSDAY, MAY 19th – SATURDAY, MAY 21st
Continue to reach people for Christ and invite them to our Sunday Worship Services.
• Family Members
• Your Connections
REACH SUNDAY, MAY 22nd
8 am | Sunday School
Join us for Sunday School (youth and adult classes) and be empowered to grow in your understanding of God’s Word!
9 am and 11:30 am | Reach Sunday Worship Services
Join us for a powerful time of worship and a life-changing Word from Bishop Lyle Dukes. We are rolling out the “red carpet” for guests on Reach Sunday. There will be a family photo booth, a special VIP Guest Reception and complimentary gift for all first-time guests and more! Invite someone to Reach Sunday! Our Harvest Life Kidz (age 3 – 5th grade) will also have an exciting time in Children’s Church as they enjoy an interactive bible lesson and fun activities.
7:00 pm | Project Occupy LIVE
10 WAYS TO INVITE PEOPLE TO CHURCH
1. Make a list of people to invite. Make a list of people you often encounter; grocery clerk, boss, teacher, physical therapist, friend, yard guy, nail tech, relative, hair stylist, food server, dentist, mail carrier, employee, neighbor, etc. Bring this this list with you to Word Wednesday on May 18th at 7 pm so we can pray over it and for you as you reach out to invite the people on the list to church.
2. Invite others to Church by giving them the church invite card! The church invite cards include pertinent information concerning church service times and the church website. Always keep an invite card with you so that you may invite others to church.
3. When you grab lunch at a drive-through restaurant, give the person who takes your order a church invite card.
4. Your personal social media (Facebook, etc.) is a great way to invite people. Post a photo or tell a story about how Harvest Life Church has impacted your life, include a link to the Harvest Life Church website, or say “Join us Sunday at 9:00 am or 11:30 am Worship Service!”
5. Each time you come to church, click “check in” on your Facebook account. Also, please “like” the Harvest Life Church Facebook page so that it shows on your site. Friends notice!
6. Invite friends to the Women and Men’s Empowerment and Prayer services, send an “Evite” or create a “Facebook event.” They’re simple and effective, and friends can RSVP to you.
7. Order and wear the Harvest Life Church T-Shirt/SWAG. The church T-shirts include the church name and website. T-shirts are great conversation starters that help to invite people to church. Visit our online store today!
8. Deliver a welcome gift and Harvest Life church invitation card to new move-ins in your community.
9. Talk about your church in everyday conversations—on the bus, in the breakroom, at the park, riding the subway, in the coffee shop, at the gym, in the Uber car, the grocery line, the waiting room. Just chat and invite naturally.
10. When attending local sports events, such as Little League, high school, college, professional, baseball, softball, football, soccer, etc. Get to know other spectators and invite them to church.