GET READY TO ELEVATE!
We are excited about all of the ministry leaders in Churches United who are being consecrated and ordained to serve at new levels! We believe this spiritual elevation of your Deacons, Ministers and Elders is a significant Kingdom moment and is going to not only transform your leaders, but is going to position your church for greater Kingdom impact!
Please see the instructions below to help get your leaders in position for this spiritual elevation and download the Consecration Packet for each leadership level.
KEY BENEFITS TO BEING A CHURCHES UNITED LEADER
- Eligible to teach at the Churches United conferences and events
- Attend Exclusive Leadership Classes
- Access to Special Leadership Reception
- Official Churches United Leadership Certificate
- EVENT DETAILS
- DAY-OF ITINERARY
- SACRIFICIAL SEED
- CRITERIA FOR ELEVATION (FOR HARVEST LIFE CHURCH)
Event: Consecration and Ordination Service
Date: Friday, July 28, 2023
Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (EST)
Location: Harvest Life Church, 14401 Telegraph Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Impartation to Leaders / Ordination and Consecration Walkthrough
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Break
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Ordination and Consecration Service
9:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Pastors and Spouses Reception / Churches United Interest Meeting
Consecration and Ordination Candidates to be Confirmed or Elevated
Deacons and Deaconesses
- Male: Black suit, white shirt, black tie, black dress shoes
- Female: Black skirt suit, white shirt or shell, black shoes
Ministers/Evangelists and Elders:
- Male: Black suit, black clergy shirt, white ministerial collar, black shoes
- Female: Black skirt suit, black clergy shirt, white ministerial collar, black shoes
Clergy Ceremonial Attire
- Male: Black suit, blue clergy shirt, white ministerial collar, black shoes
- Female: Black skirt suit, blue clergy shirt, white ministerial collar, black shoes
- Male: Black suit, purple clergy shirt, white ministerial collar, black shoes
- Female: Black skirt suit, purple clergy shirt, white ministerial collar, black shoes
During the Consecration and Ordination Service, candidates being confirmed and elevated will sow a special sacrificial offering.
Giving amounts are provided below.
- Deacons and Deaconesses: $25 sacrificial offering
- Ministers and Evangelists:$75 sacrificial offering
- Elders: $100 sacrificial offering
· Junior Deacon – Must be an On-Trial Deacon for at least 1 year and in good standing to be eligible for elevation to the Junior Deacon Level
· Senior Deacon – Must be a Junior Deacon for at least 2 years and in good standing to be eligible for elevation to the Senior Deacon Level
· Minister – Must be appointed and called
· Elder – Must be appointed and called
· Associate Pastor – Must be appointed and called
PREPARATION TO BE ORDAINED AND CONSECRATED
GETTING YOUR LEADERS ORDAINED AND CONSECRATED — HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Download the Leadership Examination Packet(s).
2. Have leaders take the Leadership Examination Test.
3. Submit names of approved leaders to be confirmed or elevated (see packet for submission details).
4. Show up at the Ordination and Consecration Orientation Class and rehearsal.
5. Attend the Ordination and Consecration Service in ceremonial attire with sacrificial offering. Be sure to invite family and friends to be a part of this awesome occasion!
LET’S GET STARTED
DOWNLOAD YOUR LEADERSHIP EXAMINATION PACKET
The examination packet includes 3 parts: (1) Leadership Assessment (2) Leadership Examination Test (3) Get Ready for the Consecration and Ordination.
SUBMIT NAMES OF LEADERS TO BE ELEVATED
Senior Pastors will receive information via email concerning how to submit leaders for ordination and consecration.
ATTEND THE REHEARSAL, ORIENTATION AND SERVICE
CEREMONIAL RECAP CHECKLIST
We have provided a checklist to help you throughout this process.
- Register for the convention
- Complete the Leadership Assessment
- Take the Leadership Examination
- Bring Your Attire to the Convention
- Bring your Sacrificial offering (Deacons/Deaconess – $25, Ministers/Evangelists – $75,
Elders – $100).
- Invite Your Family and Friends