As you go through the journey of life, there will be times when you face unexpected trials, loss and difficult challenges as well as times when you are making plans to enter a new season of life, but at Harvest you don’t have to go through these times alone. As a church family we care about the well-being of our members and we stand together to support, love and pray for you during these times.
Our seasoned and dedicated team of ministers provides biblical guidance to married couples, families and members who are facing life challenges to help you receive the guidance and restoration needed to get you back on the path of victory God has destined for your life.
What is Counseling?
• Counseling is confidential and Bible-based.
• Counseling appointments are free and available to Harvest members.
• Counseling is with a seasoned minister who provides a compassionate listening ear and sound
• Because counseling is only one part of the overall ministry to members and families of Harvest, those being counseled are encouraged to
participate in Wednesday Word Empowerment Night Services (7:30 pm), Sunday Morning Worship Services (8:00, 9:00 and 11:30 am) and Life Group fellowships at Harvest to
receive the maximum benefit from counseling.
• Counseling is not designed to treat mental illness. We do not perform psychiatric or psychological evaluations, nor do we prescribe medication.
• A typical counseling session lasts 30 minutes to one hour.
To get started, pick up a Counseling Request Form from Guest and Membership Services in the foyer.
Premarital counseling provides biblical perspective and practical principles for a successful marriage to couples before they say “I Do.” It is comprised of four (4) one-hour fun-filled, interactive sessions to help foster a lasting, fulfilling marriage.
Premarital counseling is available for Harvest members. Applications are available at Guest and Membership Services in the foyer.